Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to the websites, portals and electronic applications (“Sites”) of AGS Health (Pty) Ltd.
- We respect the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about all visitors to our website, in particular personal information, being information that is capable of identifying an individual.
- We recommend that you review this internet policy periodically so that you are updated on any changes.
- By using or Sites you agree to be bound by these our Terms, Conditions and Policies.
- By submitting your information for purposes of generating a quote or concluding an insurance contract, you specifically consent to the collection, collation, processing or disclosure of any of your personal information submitted through our Sites.
- Furthermore, you agree that all the personal information provided by you is necessary for the purpose of concluding a process for example, quoting or entering into an insurance contract.
- You hereby give permission to AGS Health to disclose your personal information to companies within our group of companies and contracted entities for research, market analyses, marketing purposes and pre-population of data fields on our Sites.
- You acknowledge and accept that your use of our Sites indicate your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- The information collected about visitors to our site is done only when you voluntarily submitted it.
- The information collected is used for completing the process of an insurance contract and includes information about yourself, your nominated dependents and payment details.
- Your personal information is collected over a secure, encrypted network.
- You recognise and accept that your personal details will be shared with a company contracted by AGS Health from which we source information relating to you in order to enable us to prepopulate certain data fields on the Sites.
- A Cookie is small text file (up to 4KB) created by a website that is stored in the user’s computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you and keep track of your preferences.
- We use the Cookie information to analyse traffic and activities to our Sites in order to enable us to ensure effective and efficient use therefor
- We endeavor to ensure the security and privacy of personal information that is submitted through our Sites.
- We regularly update our security measures in line with available technologies. It should however be noted that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- We take great care in ensuring that our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
- It should be noted that we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- Our Sites contain Links which allow you to connect to external third-party websites, portals and electronic applications.
- These external websites, portals and electronic applications are not under our control and we therefore take no responsibility for protection of your personal information that you provide on those sites.
- We therefore advise that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of any external third-party websites, portals and electronic applications.
7.Transacting through our Sites
- Our Sites contain information relevant to our company and plan options. It furthermore has the ability to enable you to enter into a contract of insurance
- Completing a transaction
- You acknowledge that the transmission of your Acceptance made through a Site may not be received by AGS Health in accordance with this section 2 for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including, but not limited to:
- You further acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, AGS Health is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through our Sites, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction or communication for whatever reason.
- Purchasing an insurance contract
- When purchasing an insurance policy, the parties enter into a contract in which one party commits to pay a premium to the other party whilst the other party commit to provide agreed upon services and/or benefits
- The parties may enter into an insurance contract using the Sites of AGS Health.
- AGS Health will use the information provided by you in order to process and conclude the insurance contract.
- AGS Health will use your consent and instructions as received through its Sites as your acceptance of the terms of the products purchased by you.
- AGS Health will furthermore recognize that you have provided the necessary authority to make the necessary deductions for the premiums of the insurance contract against the bank details that you have provided through electronic.
- electronic failure
- the omission or failure of third-party service providers or systems.
- Binding Insurance contract
- AGS Health will deem a contract of insurance to be binding unless
- We have received the personal information relating to your application
- A data profile has been created on our internal administration system,
- You have been accepted as a client after underwriting has been completed (where applicable),You have been sent a policy document and a policy number via electronic communication and
- The premium relating to your insurance policy has not been successfully collected and your policy is not paid up to date.
- Policy Terms and Conditions
- You acknowledge that the terms and conditions of a contract of insurance are contained and maintained within the Policy Document that is send to you via electronic mail.
- You will not hold AGS Health liable for not receiving an electronic mail where the mailing address have been entered incorrectly by you onto our Sites or where you ceased to use the original mailing address given to us by you and the new mailing address have not been communicated to us submission
- We always attempt to keep up with industry and legislative changes and whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that information is free from error, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy and validity of all material on our Sites.
- Health cannot guarantee that its Sites or those of third parties are free of viruses or malware.
- AGS Health is unable to guarantee uninterrupted access to its Sites nor continuous functionality thereof.
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, AGS Health, its directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not to be held liable to you for any losses, damages, expenses, claims or liabilities ,including but not limited to legal costs and defense or settlement costs, whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to material on our Sites, or Third Party information, third party services, or to access of our Sites by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, delict, statute or otherwise Information on our Sites are subject to change without notice to you
Diaz Office Park
Unit 23, Beach Boulevard West
Unit B Horison Park
Unit 23, Beach Boulevard West